Friday, September 7, 2012

College Concerns/Expectations

First of all, I didn't decided yet what I want to follow for my career.I like a lot math and formulas, handling with logic and that would be a nice indicator of following things as economy, business, something like that. I have a lot of expectations from the college I will take also, thinking about in a optimist way, that everything will be so great, the teachers to my friends to the room mates. There are some concerns also, such as having a full time schedule which would certainly overwhelm me. I would like to have some time to dedicate myself to sports also, but for fun and relaxing, not something serious. And I think if you are truly a academic leader, your chances will be much better. You will be able to speak for yourself, not being intimidated by larger audiences or afraid of judgement from others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment